To celebrate Halloween the Photoshop and Lightroom group on Facebook is having a Cute Halloween transformation Contest. Top Pinned Post.
Come join in the fun! http://www.facebook.com/groups/pshopandlightroom
And Get 50% off the Photoshop 101 course from Kelvin Pimont here! use code: spooky http://bit.ly/1UhiSTK
The Photoshop and Lightroom group http://www.facebook.com/groups/pshopandlightroom/ presents a Free Webinar – Gallery B&W Portraits with Lightroom with Kelvin Pimont!
Here is the link to the recording of the webinar: http://experts.adobeconnect.com/p6bzk08svtb/
In this webinar, you will learn how to retouch black & white gallery-like portraits. You will learn how to manipulate depth of field, lighting and mood to create dramatic black and white portraits.
We will start with very easy retouching and gradually introduce more advanced retouching, so no matter you skill level, you won’t be left behind!
Took a photo trip to Anza-Borrego Desert State Park recently.
Nothing better than the beauty and silence of nature to rejuvenate an urban soul like me. The mountains, desert, cactus, wildflowers and Ocotillos were truly entrancing. California is so rich in beauty, it is a real blessing to live here.
Need Photoshop and Lightroom tutoring, photo retouching, photo compositing, or help with image production for print and web? Contact me to start the New Year right with all your tutoring and imaging needs! Available for the Los Angeles area, or via Telecommute.
Clients I have worked for: Sony, Intel, Jack Morton Worldwide, Herbalife, The Discovery Channel, The Gap, Andresen Digital Imaging, Hewlett Packard, Godiva, Ralph Lauren, Lancome, Revlon, Time Magazine, Phillip Morris, Barbie, Neutrogena, American Express, Finlandia Vodka, BMG Music, T.V. Guide, Lever 2000, Colgate, Sudler & Hennessy, Young & Rubicam, Tarlow Advertising, Carlson & Partners, Grey Advertising, Hill Holiday Altschiller and more…
Come join my Photoshop Artist & Tutor – Andrew Kavanagh Facebook page for daily Photoshop, Lightroom and Adobe updates and news! https://www.facebook.com/Photoshopartistandtutor/
ON1 Photo 10 is here! The next generation of its photo editing and effects app for Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows, is available for purchase or download. Version 10 is a ground-up rework of Perfect Photo Suite 9, optimized for performance, stability and ease of use. Up to 4x faster than the previous version and requiring less memory to run, ON1 Photo 10 also includes an integrated mobile workflow, a modern user interface, and the essential ON1 photo editing tools photographers have come to love.
Click the banners below to get it Now!
ON1 Photo 10’s enhancements include: – see a video of what’s changed here: http://www.on1.com/learn/video/whats-changed-in-on1-photo-10/
• A significantly improved Effects module. Filters respond faster than ever before and presets are easier to find and apply. New preset categories have been added for popular photography genres, and include settings for color grading and haze reduction. The Perfect B&W module has been fully integrated into Effects, which lets you apply any filter—including the popular Dynamic Contrast effect—to your monochrome images. Lastly, you now have complete control over the organization of your presets and preset categories, making it easy to customize Effects to work the way you want.
• Two-way syncing of photos between ON1 Photo 10 and mobile devices with our free Photo Via app for IOS. Photo Via lets you share albums, smart albums and folders of photos between your desktop and your iPad or iPhone using Dropbox or Google Drive. With Photo Via, you can search, rate and share photos easily from any iOS device, and have the metadata synced back to your desktop.
• Better and faster workflow tools for working with faces in the Portrait module. Find facial features quicker, even with side views or faces at an angle. Portrait is faster and better than ever. The new way of working with facial features makes it easier to retouch the areas you care about.
• Access to Resize from any module, which lets you use the photo enlargement features of Perfect Resize from any part of ON1 Photo 10. Sharpen, add a watermark, or create a gallery wrap when you want, without jumping to a different module.
• Color and tone controls that make sense. Use Enhance’s exposure adjustments, better color controls, and improved highlight and shadow recovery to make your photos pop before taking them into other editing modules.
• Browse’s new Smart Albums feature, which lets you put your most important photos—wherever they are—at your fingertips. You can even automatically publish your Smart Albums to your mobile device with Photo Via.
• A new export feature, which automates the process of creating photos for printing and sharing. Take a single photo, or a group of photos, and create whatever size and file format you need. Combined with our improved batch processing options, we make it simple for you to print, share and manage your photos without undue complexity.
Throughout ON1 Photo 10, you will find an improved user experience, with more responsive sliders, tools that won’t stick, and a user interface that is snappy, modern and easier to use. Most of ON1 Photo 10’s image processing algorithms utilize modern video cards (GPUs), providing better overall performance, a new sharing feature for posting photos directly to Facebook®, Twitter®, Messages®, Mail®, Flickr® and more.
About ON1 Photo 10:
ON1 Photo 10 is a full-featured photo editor that works either as a plug-in editor to Adobe Photoshop® and Lightroom CC, or as a standalone application. ON1’s open system allows access to your photos no matter where they are stored: your computer, your network, or on cloud-based storage services. We support all of the key online storage services, including Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft’s OneDrive. ON1 Photo 10 works on both Mac OS X (10.9, 10.10, 10.11) and Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 10), while Photo Via requires iOS 8. Version 10 supports Photoshop CC 2015, CC 2014, and CS6; Lightroom 6, 5, 4; Photoshop Elements 13, 12 and 11.